hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
I'm 30, and not looking for a Atlanta housewives relationship.

Name: pretty_cocoluvv

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Separated

City: Atlanta, Georgia

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

If you're a single mom looking for someone to make a connection and ideally have regular fun/ fwb/ nsa.

Have a great sense Atlanta housewives of humor and love to joke and laugh, don't need any drama in my life. Gets me very hot and bothered.
Hands that are talented and powerful. I'm easy going, non judgemental and open minded.

Name: JbirdNC

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Single

Slim, intelligent, clean, polite, humorous, honest, witty, fit and adventurous business exec. If you would like to cam for me and say my name while you cum and dont expect me to Atlanta housewives do anything in return, all the better. In summation I would say that I am usually a shy and reserved type of guy but willing to open up once I become comfortable.

Name: Fredhomer3

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: Separated

I will do whatever turns you on within Atlanta housewives reason. Nude trivandrum lady. Looking for bi/straight ladies. I am a very motivated, focus individual.

Name: Kinkisassy

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Married

I need a kind, responsive, understanding and well mannered man. No phonecalls, but can message!! Dom and fetish wrestling woman.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024