hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
Maybe more is on in Berea, Kentucky the horizon!

Name: Tomcat7959

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Berea, Kentucky

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

I don't want to get divorced. It's just that it's fun and open-minded. Or cuddled up on the couch, you me and a movie are my ideas Berea, Kentucky of a good Saturday night. Looking for casual encounter with female no games drama or bs selective if good chemistry possible ongoing encounters. If its just sex and missing passion well you get the idea. I love all body types and find the beauty in every woman.

Name: Jarrellmccormic

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Separated

I am looking to join in Berea, Kentucky a couple or single male / female. Looking for naughty girls for naughty fun, slow , or kinky as well, restraints, spanking, give in to your naughty side. Mature student teacher. I am an easy going, live and let live kind of person that gets on with most people that I meet. I'm sweet, real, discreet, drama free, honest, educated, cultured, compassionate, open-minded and fun.

Name: ReevaMinzenberger

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

I just moved here from Tx. Hit me up, let's chat. I get a lot of messages so it may Berea, Kentucky take some time to get back to you).

Name: joelefty2

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Married

No faces.

Im not to good at first conversations but i warm up quickly. The less hair on men the better; younger guys fit the bill but need to be clear of boundaries for both of us. Guy helps wife fuck.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024