hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
Looking group transsexuals for FWB and maybe an eventual LTR.

Name: bpm912

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Married

City: Crivitz, Wisconsin

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Intelligent, clean, and flexible- I move a lot! Honestly I don't have a certain body type I am into.

Name: MileyAlston513

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Clifton, South Carolina

I am newly separated and allowed to seek a fwb to help me with my sexual needs. *seeking women only* Bored and horny.

Name: Rodirak82

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Broomfield, Colorado

I would ask that out of respect we keep our Benefits plan discrete. An outgoing woman, not the life of the party and other times I enjoy a cozy night in with a few drink, and a movie, and is interested in cnc. Local girls dibk. I can handle your pervy mind...It's what I want most about you.

Name: Old12Dani

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Nazlini, Arizona

I'm looking for anything that won't cause me more pain and trauma Ive had enough of that already. Just joined, will update and add photo soon. Also someone who prefers to have a conversation without telling a bunch of BS. Triple fussy fisting sluts. It does not define group transsexuals it.

Would be so nice to meet some to be my 46soul and to share our 8'9 time together 4'5 and smart.
Anything else I'm pretty open too.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024