hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
I am a successful Ohio professional woman.

Name: mueller19692

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Separated

City: Miamitown, Ohio

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Looking for black men to dominate me.

Its me and my hubby we are a packaged deal, we are only looking for a one on one relationship. Looking for someone who will let me give them head and maybe more on a regular Im a black SSBBW if you dont know what a that is Im probably not the girl for you Basically Im fatlol No catfish here What should matter is that Im laid back discreet sane and drama free If you arent the same or if you arent into big girls dont bother I enjoy texting emailing and etc but Im not a teaseI would like to meet one per to do something on the regular with so I would prefer someone ambitious that has it together. Beautiful fun curvy girl not shy enjoy to dominate wanna explore. Exercise first romantic sex xxx times.

Name: milkachrise

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Warren, Ohio

I do Ohio not judge but that is not a hard and fast rule we are ok with friends with benefits, as long as they are discreet, we like others have family and friends and our private life is our private life. I'm open minded, patient, and wanting to enjoy the company of fun, great people.

Wants to have fun, very open minded, accepting and adventurous.

Name: jamidarnaby

Hair: Black

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Gratis, Ohio

I'm into all sorts of different things so if you're curious about me. In real life I am busy and need my alone time to be productive. Blak man fuck woman. If we click, then let's go! I am Heteroflexible for the right Situation.

Name: bad_andy74

Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: Single

City: Langsville, Ohio

Straight up NSA sex, possible regular fuck buddy if that's what you'd like. Love to play mommy. Cum swap only couple. 1 will do. Please do not use the IM messenger.

A real gentleman, also give excellent massage, looking to hook up with every woman in town, really I would prefer a FWB situation with a man who enjoys big women.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024