hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
I love to please women in Texas mature any way shape or form.

Name: natLukasewicz

Hair: Chestnut

Marital Status: Single

City: Dale, Texas

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

I have done the relationship thing and an not looking to settle down at the present time. Just a normal middle-aged guy looking for someone that whats to have fun and maybe start a long term relationship. I am not looking to change others or myself for others. Xxx secret agent want to sex. I empoy many people. Yes, I was born with Texas mature a permanent strap on.

Name: Shortmf_321

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Avery, Texas

I would say my personal type would be with anyone that would be down to have a good time and experience new things ! We play separately and sometimes together for the right people.. Very open to any type of relationship Texas mature that you are looking for great gentlemen pleasure... Also love the idea of being a couples little plaything for you both to enjoy. Not really looking for long term, but you never know. Lindo amable.

Name: Luvualwyswill669

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Texarkana, Texas

Please have a photo of your face when you contact me so I can Texas mature respond. If I don't know anything about something, I like to learn.

Name: shyasainguy

Hair: Blonde

Marital Status: Separated

City: Southmayd, Texas

I do go long stretches where I don't get on here but we very much discuss play with all prospective partners together.

Hopefully we will not only enjoy each other's company in general, but will have the right connection and mutual attraction, and ultimately end up naked. I'd love to chat and hookup but honestly would prefer a long term relationship if I find the right person. If that lady was a sub them I would be in the penthouse of the tower of ideal. ;) Let's chat :).

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024