hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
Communication in Wayland, Michigan & kindness are important to me.

Name: chaszalazar25

Hair: Black

Marital Status: Divorced

City: Wayland, Michigan

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Attractive, honest, respectful, responsible, loving, funny, and likes me.

Oh Please note Im NOT DESPERATE. Excibitionist driving scooters.

Name: rubiChee

Hair: Red

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

A special best friend. Anyway, that is behind me now.

Ask anything else you want to know. I like to go fishing, camping, fourwheeling, or just driving around to view the scenery in my spare time.

I like passionate and sensitive. Big beautiful transsexual. I'm open and have done most things.

Name: Kinkybabe1147

Hair: Black

Marital Status: Separated

Definitely go to the restroom for a kiss before leaving. Hello , I am married to a man. I am easy going, apparently i have a good sense of humour looking for a fwb or fuck buddy. We are just looking to have more fun. Let's meet, see if we have a connection and the wilder stuff doesnt work out or isnt your thing that might work tooI am not into the bar scene but i'm not in Wayland, Michigan a complete homebody either.I love to satisfy my lady orally and you don't have to reciprocate.I just love to make women cum!

Name: flowencewisniewski1971

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: Single

I personally (safely) have tried just about everything with older women, from a handy, all the way to watersports and CBT. .Couple with straight male and straight or bi female for threesome..Group play where the males are straight.

Don't be shy, am respectful to all. Very very big back exbii.
Young at heart dork living in Vancouver. I am huge pleaser in the bedroom. I am straight and I would enjoy watching him perform for me with another male.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024