hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
Please feel free Canon City, Colorado to message me.

Name: LLJewel

Hair: Grey

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

City: Canon City, Colorado

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Starting from her sexy voice, to her nice smile, to the way she does her hair. Cruise ship hotwife. I don't know if I have an ideal woman just trying this out. I'm the pansexual Prince of pandemonium.

Not looking for anything serious, just here to have fun. I am a happy go kind of girl honest reliable trustworthy up for lots of laughs ect.

Name: DonLucca77

Hair: Brown

Marital Status: Married

Not really experienced but I am able to host, travel, or get a hotel room if we should find ourselves at that point. Just enjoy having sex.

Name: thatgrl024

Hair: Auburn

Marital Status: Single

No single males at all. White women chat line numbers. I am tall, skinny with blue eyes. Im a clean,respectful woman seeking the passion and intimacy, Not looking to change my or your current status. No exceptions.

Name: Outdoorsguyut1

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Separated

Low key , low drama, single guy. Looking for a couple to swap with No flakes I PREFER white guys to meet up with Must be intellgent a good sense of humor, and is flexible...Please if your bitter and angry don't bother. Looking for just some fun with females , couples , or groups. If you're interested, let's have a chat and get to know me.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024